The Puget Sound Clean Water Alliance is a partnership between local water agencies who analyze peer-reviewed, scientific, environmental, and economic data and use it to develop regional strategies aimed at both protecting and enhancing Puget Sound.
To become a member, click here.
1) Collaborate with science-based organizations to gather and analyze data.
2) Share information with utility partners and all stakeholders – to inform all of wastewater agencies so both small and large know what is going on – be a conduit
3) Identify emerging issues and develop effective solutions
4) Promote environmental benefits that consider equity and affordability for our ratepayers
5) Advocate on behalf of the Puget Sound ratepayers to encourage consistent, outcome-based regulations
6) Collaborate with all relevant decision-makers, regulators, and stakeholders to advocate for the shared interest of our members